- This competition runs from 1 March 2019. End date is not stipulated.
- To enter the competition participants must shop in store (value undisclosed) and register their transaction online at https://www.europaart.co.za/clarks-shop-n-win/ .
2.1. Participants must be a registered Loyalty Member of Clarks South Africa.
2.2. Participants must register at any Clarks store to become a Loyalty Member of Clarks South Africa.
2.3 Winners will be announced weekly.
2.4. Winners will be contacted by the promoter via the contact number provided.
- Prize giveaway, consists of a pair of shoes of your choice.
3.1. The winner will only receive 1 prize from the giveaway.
- Prize items are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash, shoe care products or accessories. The promoters reserve the right to terminate, temporary suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The winner will be asked to authenticate their identity by providing a copy of their South African Identity Document or a valid Driver’s License on collection of their prize.
- Winners will be chosen through a random selection process using an internal program specifically coded to generate random winners and will be notified by the promoter.
- Europa Art Group will then confirm they have won the prize via email or telephone, and to confirm the arrangements for collection. If Clarks SA is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of the selection of the winners, Clarks SA reserves the right to randomly select another winner from the base of eligible entrants. The winner initially contacted will therefore not win the prize.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity around the competition, however the winner may object to participating in any publicity initiatives of Clarks SA. The winner will not receive any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Clarks SA E-commerce platform, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Clarks SA reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable commercial value if necessary. The judges’ decision is final.
- Clarks SA, and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, or their trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage or costs suffered by an entrant of this prize draw, even if caused by negligence. This clause means that competition entrants accept any risks associated with entering this competition and will not be able to bring a claim against the listed parties for any loss, damage, expense or delays.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this competition. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
- Clarks SA reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- These competition rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts and/or applicable regulators.
- These promotional terms and conditions rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts and/or applicable regulators.
- By entering this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these competition rules.