Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Since 1973, Europa Art has been associated with stylish shoes and accessories (“the products”), and statements of luxury, craftsmanship and quality. Now, users whom are registered with this website (“the Purchasers”) can shop online and have these signature brands delivered right to their doorstep. Once a purchaser has registered with online shopping, he/she is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Competition terms and conditions:
- By accepting the Prize in this Competition, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules as interpreted by Online Fashions t/a Europa Art, Reg no: 1997/022221/23 (“the Promoter”), whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding on all parties. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, and without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prize or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The competition will commence on 22 June 2017 and will close on the 28 June 2017 (“the Promotion Period”).
- The Competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid South African identity document.
- Employees, directors and agents of the Promoter, their immediate families, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The winner is obligated to behave responsibly and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner indemnifies the Promoter, it’s advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, partners, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to interpreted by Online Fashions t/a Europa Art, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the prizes).
- The Promoter may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should the winner refuse and/or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- How to Enter:
- The competition will be run on the Promoter’s website and will be advertised on their social media platforms. Entrants have to buy a pair of shoes on the Promoter’s website, at www.europaart.co.za, over the valid promotion period, in order to qualify for an entry to the competition.
- The entrant must supply the Promoter with the relevant personal details in order to win.
- The entrant stands a chance to win only x2 (two) VIP tickets to the Jack Daniels Boomtown Marquee experience as well as only x2 (two) Gold Circle Racecourse entry tickets, at the Vodacom Durban July, on the 1st of July 2017.
- The Jack Daniels Boomtown experience includes:
- Entrance via express VIP entrance.
- Access to exclusive VIP lounges.
- VIP bar facilities with complimentary bar service (11am-5pm). *Spirits, wines, beers, ciders and soft drinks are complimentary (Super Premium stock on sale).
- Complimentary Southern Style Americano buffet lunch (1pm-5pm) and buffet dinner (5:30pm – 9:00pm) in VIP restaurant.
- Modern hand crafted, elegant lounge and cocktail furniture.
- VIP Barber Shop for the gentlemen and Make-up Studio for the ladies.
- New Champagne Bar.
- American Whiskey Tasting Bar.
- New American Whiskey Cocktails to taste.
- Private toilet facilities.
- Private tote betting facilities.
- Access to raised trackside viewing platform.
- Digital screens broadcasting a live feed of the horseracing action.
- Access to the VUZU celebrity Red carpet experience.*All additional costs to the winner pertaining to the Vodacom Durban July are at his/her own expense, such as, but not limited to, airfares, accommodation, petrol, food, drinks etc. Online Fashions will not be held liable for any money spent in order to get to the event or monies spent at the event itself, on the 1st of July 2017.
- Collection of Prizes:
- The draw will take place on the 28 June 2017 at 13h00.
- The prize winner will be notified and announced on the Promoter’s social media platforms as well as be contacted via telephone.
- Prizes are not transferable and should the Promoter be unable to contact the prize winner within 2 hours of announcing the winner, the prize shall be subject to an additional draw and shall be issued to a new winner.
- The terms and conditions will be published on the Promoters` website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time with immediate effect and without notice of termination. In such an event, all entrants waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter or any company, person or sponsor related to the competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Rules and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and use the images taken of the prize winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the prize winner. However, the prize winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Online Fashions, 23 Willow Crescent, Saint Andrews EXT 10, Senderwood.
Attention: Legal Department.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the prize winner to provide proof of identity; prior to awarding any prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of the promotional competition and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility of a variation in the prize value.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The prize is not transferable, is non-refundable, non-exchangeable by the competition winner and cannot be redeemed for cash. To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Promoter excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Promoter and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever. Whether such injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever occurred direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of any prize won thereunder (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any and all peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be integrated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail.
Purchasing of the products
Registering with the Europa Art website enables you to place electronic orders for products displayed on our website, provided that they are not sold out. A purchase agreement between you and Europa Art will come into effect once the chosen products are selected and placed in your “shopping basket” and payment for those products has been made.
Delivery of the products
When and where?
Europa Art products are delivered within South Africa from Monday to Friday during office hours and can be delivered to either a residential or employment address. Deliveries to African countries outside South Africa can be arranged however, these deliveries can only be delivered to a postal box and the purchaser will be liable for all delivery, tax and duty costs. This amount is due before delivery can take place.
Europa Art will have your products delivered within 3 days in main city centres, and within 5 days for all other regions, from date of dispatch. The main city centres include Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and East London. We do not guarantee that the products will be delivered within the abovementioned timeframes and will not be liable for any loss and/or liabilities and/or costs and/or damages and/ or expenses arising as a result of the late delivery.
Unavailable at the time of delivery
Should you be unavailable to accept the delivery, the courier company will call you to arrange another possible time for delivery. Should the courier not be able to deliver for a second time due to your unavailability, the goods will be returned to us and you will liable for an additional R100 fee (incl. VAT) for each product that was to be delivered.
Returning the products
Want to return your products? No problem, as long as the following conditions are complied with:
- Valid proof of purchase, till receipt or gift receipt;
- Notify us of your intention to return the products within 14 business days of the date of delivery, and we will happily collect the products;
- The products must be in their original packaging and condition, with the price tag attached;
- The products must be unused.
The refund will be be refunded to the credit card used for initial purchase.
Kindly note that no costs relating to the delivery of the products will be reimbursed.
Cancellation of orders will only be accepted if done within 24 hours of placing such order.
Europa Art offers free returns on items purchased via the online store.
Should you purchase a defective product, you must ensure that you notify us immediately of the defect. The product must be returned within six months from the date of purchase and a dated photograph of the defect taken at the date of delivery will be required. You can then elect to have the product replaced or repaired or for the purchase price to be refunded to you.
Please email email@example.com
Changes to Ts & Cs
Europa Art may, in its sole discretion, change these T’s & C’s or any part thereof at any time. If you are a registered purchaser, a notification informing you of the changes will be sent via email to the email address you used when registering. You will be responsible for reading the revised T’s & C’s and ensuring that you are satisfied with them. Should you not be satisfied with the changes, you are entitled to cancel your registration with Europa Art.